Leshem Group Consultancy and Management provides affordable, efficient, and quality hotel project development and management. Leshem takes clients from the planning stages of development and works with them through hotel opening and management. Leshem implements projects based around the specific needs of each client and provides clients with all necessary services under one roof.
The Leshem Group does it all – under one roof
• Hotel consultancy services to owners, operators, brands, developers, lenders and investors.
1. Management and Marketing
3. New Construction and Renovation
4. Tech Services
5. Brand Management and Development of management companies
6. Business Plans
7. Performance Management and Training Solutions
8. Banking and Finance
• Make a difference - help clients unlock the strategic value in their hotel businesses.
• Success through the implementation of cutting-edge operations and marketing solutions.
• Unbiased analysis of your organization.
• Follow up with partnership toward the achievement of targeted goals.
• Further enhance profitability and momentum of properties while maintaining cost control.
• Provide the link between properties and consumers
• Minimize the chance of project failure - we know the industry
• Apply innovative ideas to build and sell your product
• Actual hands-on operational, marketing and development experience.
• Troubleshoot and reposition existing operations.
• Planning and developing new properties.
• Bring in a "fresh set of eyes" and a new, different perspective.
Moshe Sand and Avi Shvecky have worked in the industry for more than 50 years.
Moshe Sand: Moshe Sand earned a BA in Business Administration from the University of Illinois (US) and an MBA at Northwestern University (US). He has over 30 years of experience in opening, developing, and managing hotels in diverse locations such as Jerusalem, Germany, Dubai, and Taiwan. Sand has earned the trust and appreciation of giants in the hotel industry such as Ritz Carlton, Hyatt Regency and Ramada.
Avi Shvecky: Avi Shvecky earned his degree in hotel management in Israel and an MBA from the University of Derby (UK). He has amassed a wealth of experience opening and managing hotels around the world in over five countries. Shvecky's dynamic leadership, extensive background in real estate management, and personalized approach to building hotels around the specific needs of his clients has made him popular with industry leaders such as Hyatt Regency, Sheraton, and Wyndham worldwide Hotel Group.